Preparations for Christmas are in full swing and you still do not have all the presents? We have solutions for you. Give the presents to your closest that will make them happy and help with their problems..
CBD? What is it?
CBD or Cannabinoid is a natural substance found only in hemp. One hemp plant contains up to 500 organic compounds, up to 85 can be classified as cannabinoids. Some cannabinoids are psychoactive, others are not, and the greatest effects are recorded when cannabinoids interact.
CBD is not a psychoactive cannabinoid, but has a calming effect on humans. In addition, it acts healing on various types of inflammation and neurological diseases.
CBD hemp products
There are plenty of products that contain CBD. We have prepared several examples for you:
CBD hemp oil
CBD oil 2% - The lowest concentration of CBD oil. This is suitable for prevention, for children or pets
CBD 5% - Medium concentration of CBD oil. This is suitable for adults and specific physical and mental problems
CBD 10% - The highest concentration of CBD oil. This is suitable for protracted problems or for restoring body balancing after demanding to heal
- CBD liquid suitable for electronic cigarettes or vaporizers, calm your body and mind.
CBD hemp butter – ghee
- This hemp butter is the most natural fat for human nutrition. Hemp has beneficial and harmonizing effects on the whole body and promotes its natural defenses. Contains naturally occurring cannabinoids (predominantly CBD - Cannabidiol). Butter is characterized by a specific hemp flavor and aroma.
Hemp ointments for skin and muscles with CBD
- Hemp ointments, palm oil-free. Two variety – for skin and for muscles.
CBD hemp tea
- CBD tea
- CBD hemp tea extra
CBD and Christmas candy
Christmas candy filled with calcium and protein :-). The candy that you have done in just a few minutes is original and everyone is enjoying it.
Hemp and cocoa balls
Hemp and cocoa balls- healthy snack, also suitable for children, which is done during the minute.
Start by grinding almonds, walnuts, flaxseed and hemp seeds in a kitchen robot for about a minute. Then add the remaining ingredients and melt the next minute. Make the balls and let them solidify in the fridge.
- 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon of CBD hemp juice
- 1 teaspoon of CBD hemp ghee butter
- 1 cup of dates
- 3/4 cups of almonds
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of ground linseed
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of water