- Published: 2017-06-12
- Last Updated: 2022-08-24
- Author: Eva Kellerová
Healthy pancakes with hemp flour and cbd hemp butter. Yummy!
1. Sift together first three ingredients (to prevent lumps).
2. In a separate bowl, mix egg and milk, then add it to flour mix, stirring until just smooth.
3. Stir in hemp butter.
*Note: If you want to mix it up, throw in blueberries, a tiny dice of apple, or bits of
4. Grease a griddle or nonstick pan with cooking spray or a little vegetable oil.
5. Heat pan on medium for about ten minutes.
6. Pour batter to form pancakes of whatever size you like.
7. Cook first side until bubbles form on top, about three minutes; then flip and cook other
side until it, too, is brown, about two minutes.
8. Serve immediately with hemp butter and syrup or hold briefly in warm oven.