- Published: 2017-06-11
- Last Updated: 2022-08-24
- Author: Alexandra Ribola
A delicious snack or a dessert for any occasion!
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Generously grease a baking sheet and set it aside.
2. Mix together the coconut, hulled hemp seeds, almonds, and lemon peel until well combined.
3. Stir in the condensed milk and vanilla with a wooden spoon.
4. Heap tablespoonfuls of batter onto the prepared baking sheet about one inch apart, pressing to form a slightly mounded shape.
5. Bake the Hemperoons in the preheated oven for 15-17 min, or until golden brown.
6. Use a spatula to transfer them to a wire rack to cool. The Hemperoons will harden as they cool. Store in an airtight container.