Thank you for visiting our online shop. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Zelená Země sro is data controller. You can contact us here(firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com). Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
Zelená Země s.r.o. is the operator of the e-shop www.cannadorra.com. Zelená Země s.r.o. is a business commercial organization. This means that all the data collected serves to support the business and services of Zelená Země s.r.o.
According to GDPR personal data are collected, which are considered to be under the GDPR protection.
Received personal data:
- name and surname
- history of visiting cannadorra.com
- IP address
The purpose of collecting, processing, and profiling data
Zelená Země s.r.o. collects personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing products and services to customers.
- Informing customers and potential customers about new products and other information and marketing news.
All collected information about individuals is collected through an order or contact form. Zelená Země s.r.o does not use data from individuals from external sources.
Data combination and profiling:
Zelená Země does not provide any personally identifiable information to third parties except for the contracting shipping companies for the purpose of delivering the products. All collected data is only used as contact information within the organization. The Zelená Země s.r.o. organization uses data for marketing and business purposes. Zelená Země combines all data in its own information system (Easy Project) and e-shop system. Any other system uses only fragments of data and is therefore not considered GDPR data.
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
• art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
• art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately de-mand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless fur-ther processing is required-to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;-for compliance with a legal obligation;-for reasons of public interest or-for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as-the accuracy of the data is contested by you;-the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;-we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or-you have lodged an objection to the pro-cessing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your per-sonal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-read-able format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a su-pervisory authority.
As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose.You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose, you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.