CBD Frequently Asked Questions
What is CBD?
CBD is one of more than 100 cannabinoid species discovered in the hemp plant. "Unlike its 'brother', THC, CBD is not psychoactive and studies have already shown its therapeutic effects on human health.
To find out more, read the following article: What is CBD?
What are the effects of CBD?
CBD has a wide range of effects, some of the most important of which are: sedative (lower doses), stimulant (higher doses), anti-inflammatory, antidepressant and antipsychotic.
Find out more in the following article: Effects and uses of CBD
How CBD is produced?
CBD is produced by extraction and blending in a suitable carrier oil (hemp, MCT,...). Extraction methods are further broken down into alcohol, CO2, or a combination of CO2 and alcohol.
Cannadora CBD oil is made with the most effective alcohol extraction.
Does CBD oil appear on the drug test?
No, it won't. It can only occur if you consume very large amounts of CBD oil. Basically, you should consume several full 10 ml bottles of CBD oil per day.
More information: Will the CBD oil appear in the drug test?
Can I use CBD during pregnancy?
Yes, CBD can be used during pregnancy.
Many pregnant women find that CBD helps with the side effects of pregnancy - such as nausea, mood swings, migraines and poor sleep.
Read more: CBD use during pregnancy
Can I drive after using CBD?
Yes, you can drive normally after using CBD.
However, if you are a sensitive person who finds CBD more sedating, we recommend that you ideally time your CBD use at least an hour before your planned car journey.
Everything you need to know is in this article: Does using CBD affect driving a car?
How long does the effect of CBD last?
The effect of CBD depends on how CBD is used. Vaporising CBD is the fastest way to produce the effects (within 20 minutes), but here the CBD effect wears off very quickly (within about an hour). For example, CBD capsules take about 50 minutes to start working, but can take up to 8 hours.
Continue to the article: How long do CBD effects last?
Can CBD be given in children?
Yes, CBD can be used for children. However, we recommend starting with lower doses and choosing a lower concentration of CBD.
More information here: CBD oil - can it be used by children?
How to use CBD?
CBD can be used in different forms, the most common are:
It always depends on the problem to be solved and the speed and duration of the effects. Although vaping is the quickest to take effect, it does not last as long as, for a CBD capsule.
Find out more: Big comparison of CBD products
CBD for dogs - FAQ
CBD for dogs and CBD for humans - what's the difference?
CBD for humans also contains traces of the cannabinoid THC, which, although not psychoactive, is important for its ultimate effect on humans. While this cannabinoid is undesirable in animals (animals' endocannabinoid systems are more sensitive) - it can be toxic to small dogs. CBD for dogs is a registered veterinary product that certainly does not contain THC.
Read more about the endocannabinoid system in animals and the difference between CBD for animals and CBD for humans.
What kind of CBD oils are there for dogs?
These are authorised veterinary products containing the non-psychoactive cannabinoid CBD. Their effects have been proven in numerous studies.
What are the effects of CBD for dogs?
CBD for dogs is specifically anti-inflammatory. It can also help with pain, epileptic seizures, and allergies, but it also has a positive effect on the psyche - for example, it calms the mind.
Want to know more? Read more: Effects of hemp and CBD products in animals
How to choose the right CBD for dogs?
Choosing the right CBD for your dog is key to achieving maximum effect. As a general rule, the lowest CBD concentration (2% CBD oil for dogs) is used for smaller breeds, 5% CBD oil for dogs weighing up to 20 kg, and 10% CBD oil for heavier breeds.
Of course, the correct choice of CBD products for dogs can be influenced by a number of factors, so please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to advise you.
Is there a difference between hemp oil for dogs and CBD oil?
Yes, there is. CBD oil for dogs is hemp oil containing CBD - which is beneficial for a number of diseases and problems. While the hemp oil itself is just the oil pressed from the hemp seed, without the CBD therapeutic ingredient.
CBG - FAQ
What is CBG?
CBG (cannabigerol) is one of the primary cannabinoids found in the hemp plant - it can be said to be the ancestor or "stem cell" of the hemp plant.
Want to know more about CBG? Go to CBG from Cannadorra
What are the effects of CBG?
CBG has mainly anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects. CBG has been shown to block serotonin receptors, suggesting an important role in the treatment of depression.
Furthermore, studies have shown:
- appetite stimulating effect
- helps with bladder dysfunction
- useful in the treatment of glaucoma
- stimulates bone formation and healing (useful for fractures)
Find out all about the effects of CBG.
How to use CBG?
If you decide to use CBG, you have several options to choose from.
It always depends on the problem to be solved and the speed and duration of the effects. Although vaporization has the fastest effect, it does not last as long as, say, CBG oil.
Not sure which product is right for you? Contact our Hemp Advice Centre.
Is CBG psychoactive?
No, it is not. Cannabigerol CBG is not psychoactive, and you will not feel intoxicated after taking it.
CBD and CBG - what is the difference?
In general, CBG is only helpful for certain problems (treating glaucoma, relieving pain, helping to treat skin problems and promoting bone growth) - for these it can be much more effective than CBD, but the range of these problems is not wide. For other problems and common complaints, CBD products are recommended.
More information: CBD vs. CBG
Can CBD and CBG be combined?
Yes, of course. By combining cannabinoids, it enhances the final effect - the components of hemp are synergistic (mutually reinforcing).
The most effective product in this case is CBD + CBG oil. It is suitable for a wide range of diseases and problems.
Hemp products - what you should know
CBD coconut oil - what it actually is?
CBD coconut oil is made according to a secret recipe from BIO CBD hemp herb, BIO coconut oil and hemp oil. It is a unique product and the most natural way to use the CBD.
Content of CBD - 1000 mg in one glass. Which corresponds to 32 mg CBD per spoon = 7 drops of 10% CBD oil.
CBD coconut oil is a great alternative to classic CBD oils. The advantage is, in particular, its coconut flavor and a rigid structure that allows us to consume it with a spoon.
For CBD to work properly, it must be absorbed through the intestinal wall. By using CBD coconut oil with other fats, CBD efficiency increases up to three times!
Effect of CBD coconut oil:
- strengthening cardiovascular health
- inflammatory regulation
- metabolism improvement
- a great nutritional supplement for autism
- dietary supplement for prevention of cancer and epilepsy
- pain reduction
- help with fear, anxiety and depression
- it has beneficial effects on the natural defenses of the organism and its cells
- it promotes hair growth, nails and human skin health
- it harmonizes natural processes in the body
CBD coconut oil vs. CBD hemp oil
Thinking about purchasing a CBD product, but you can not choose between CBD hemp oil and CBD coconut oil? Here are the basic differences:
- CBD coconut oil is made according to a secret recipe from BIO CBD hemp herb, BIO coconut oil and hemp oil. It is a unique product with maximum absorption. Does not contain alcohol and chemicals. CBD coconut oil is in BIO quality.
- CBD hemp oil - produced by combining the two most suitable extraction methods - alcohol and CO2. We use the alcohol method for its ability to extract from the plant all types of cannabinoids and other beneficial substances such as amino acids, flavonoids and others. Also for its purity and the most natural way to get substances from the herb. Distillation is a method known from antiquity, for the body known and suitable.
- CBD coconut oil - has a solid structure that makes crystals and allows us to use it simply using a spoon.
- CBD hemp oil - this oil is slightly turbid and has an ideal oil consistency. Color is light green. It is consumed by the oral dropper directly under the tongue.
- CBD coconut oil is known for its pleasant nut-coconut flavor (thanks to this flavor it is better received by children)
- CBD hemp oil - characteristic is typical hemp taste, which is a bit bitter
- CBD coconut oil - for CBD to work properly, it must be absorbed through the intestinal wall. By using CBD coconut oil with other fats, CBD efficiency increases up to three times!
- CBD hemp oil - its absorbability and efficacy is highest if you put it directly into your mouth and under your tongue.
5. Package size
- CBD coconut oil - large pack 170 ml (i.e. it is 17 times more than CBD hemp oil)
- CBD hemp oil - 10 ml
Whether you decide for one or the other product is always a 100% quality, properly tested food supplement. One package of CBD coconut oil contains approximately the same weight of CBD as 10% hemp oil, the difference being in the volume of the total product. It also depends on your preferences - what products flavor and structure is closer to you.
What are hemp products and how are they made?
Hemp products - tea, seeds, oil, protein, and others are cultivated from food strains of Cannabis Sativa.
The most common strains grown are Bielsko cannabis from Poland, Futura from France, Uso from Russia, and Finola from Finnland.
Hemp products are 100% natural. Hemp seeds are peeled, cold-pressed for oil or used after extraction as a source of protein. Tea contains only hand-picked flowers of young cannabis plants.
Are hemp products legal?
Hemp food products are 100% legal as well as the hemp strains that are used for their production. Hemp seeds, oil and protein do not contain any THC (the psychoactive substance). Hemp tea can contain a maximum of up to 0,2% THC which is the permitted amount according to EU legislation.
Hemp products can be carried through customs or sent internationally (EU) - there are no restrictions stated.
Hemp and marijuana - what is the difference?
"Marijuana" is a Mexican expression for hemp with high levels of THC. Products of Cannadorra products are made exclusively from certified food strains of cannabis (from the production of seeds and flowers) and contain no THC.
How are hemp products beneficial?
Hemp products contain many essential nutrients - those that our bodies cannot produce by themselves but needs for functioning properly - therefore they can only be replenished through nutrition.
They especially have unsaturated fatty acids, valuable proteins, vitamins, and minerals. All these are necessary for functioning and for the development of various organs.
Hemp seeds and hemp seed oil are some of the most valuable sources of nutrients that are essential for a healthy life.
Hemp protein is one of the most valuable plant proteins with high absorbability, moreover, it is lactose-free and gluten-free.
Hemp tea contains cannabinoids that stimulate the endocannabinoid system of the human body, which is responsible for a whole scale of basic life processes. Drinking hemp tea contributes to an overall calming of the neurological system and helps to start the body´s natural immunity.
What do you mean by "THC free"?
The “THC Free” icon means that there are no traceable amounts of THC that were detected in our third party testing.
CBD and drug test - Will I test positive?
There is a possibility of a false positive on a drug test if you take CBD products. We hold no liability if that were to happen. If this is a major concern for you then we suggest not taking CBD.
Read more in the article: Will the CBD oil appear in the drug test?
What do you test for?
Upon receiving a bulk shipment of hemp we test for heavy metals and potency.
In the next step, we use ethanol to separate CBD from the plant material. Afterward, the raw oil is tested for potency and for solvents—it’s important to note that the solvent we use (cane ethanol) is the same as what you find in alcoholic drinks and is safe for human consumption. You can find potency results on each product’s page.
If the raw CBD oil is refined into distilled CBD we test again for potency. Testing for solvents is not performed twice due to the distillation process removes any remaining alcohol.
If it is refined into CBD isolate we test again for solvents and potency.
Do you test the quality of the hemp you use?
Yes! Our products undergo a rigorous testing protocol to ensure we sell the highest quality and safest products possible. When we receive a bulk shipment of hemp to our laboratory, we test for heavy metals and pesticides. Post extraction, we test the raw oil again for heavy metals and pesticides, in addition to testing for potency and residual solvents. We send all batches made in-house to a 3rd party laboratory for potency and quality analysis.
Cannadorra products - Are they any heavy metals or pesticide in them?
We third party test all of the hemp by a supplier for heavy metals and pesticides. Our test results can be found on individual product pages.
What if my order is missing an item?
If your order is missing an item, please let us know immediately so we can send a replacement item.
How long does it take for my order to be processed?
Orders are usually processed within 24 hours (for weekdays) after your order. We do not ship orders on weekends or Czech holidays.
Will I receive a notification when my order has been sent?
Yes! We will send you a confirmation email when your package is shipped. If you need a tracking number, you can always contact us and get your number.
Order confirmation - what should I do if didn´t receive any confirmation?
First, check your spam folder as our confirmations are generated automatically - sometimes this is a red mark for email clients. If the email is in the spam folder, make sure you add Cannadorra to your address book. If the confirmation does not exist, check that the data you provided is correct and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our online chat, if the problem persists.
Confirmation of order - how do I know that my order has been made successfully?
We will send you an e-mail confirming your order as soon as it is completed through our website. This e-mail will contain a description of your order, an invoice number and bank account number if you have any questions or concerns. Be sure to keep this email as requests without the reference number may be delayed.
Card payment - how does it work?
Your card will be charged immediately after your bank's security checks and Cannadorra has been approved. When refusing your credit card, you always have the option of paying by bank transfer.
What payment method do you accept?
We accept all credit cards. We take your security very seriously, so your data is safe with us. To avoid fraudulent charges, all credit and debit cardholders must be validated and authorized by us and the card issuer. With us, you can pay by card or bank transfer.
Methods of payment
1) Credit Card
Deduction of the purchase amount from your bank account occurs immediately after the confirmation of your order.
2) Bank Transfer
You can pay for your order via bank transfer:
Variable symbol: Your Order Nr.
Bank-account owner: Zelená Země, s.r.o.
Bank-Instution: Citfin, Radlická Str. 751/113e,158 00 Prague
Can I find Cannadorra in the stores?
Where do you deliver your products?
At the moment we deliver our products throughout Europe and we ´re planning to grow.
Wholesale and Affiliate cooperation
Affiliate cooperation - affiliate conditions
Zelená Země s.r.o. Partner Program - Terms and Conditions
I. General provisions for using the commission system
- By completing the registration form and registering in the commission system, the registering User (hereinafter referred to as "Partner") agrees with the terms and conditions of the commission system in full. It hereby concludes a cooperation agreement with the Operator of that commission system ('the Operator'). Operator: Zelená Země s.r.o., Wuchterlova 523/5, 160 00 Prague 6, Czech Republic, IČO: 24728993.
- The Operator has the right to change these conditions at any time without prior notice and will inform registered users in an appropriate manner (eg through administration news). The amended Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been agreed upon from the date of publication of the new Terms and Conditions.
- If the User (Partner) does not agree with the latest version of the terms and conditions, he/she has the possibility to terminate the cooperation by sending an email to the operator at email@example.com with a request to terminate the registration.
- The User (Partner) declares that he/she agrees with the information provided to him/her and that he/she is of legal age and fully legally competent under the laws of his / her country.
- The Partner will place on its website, links, advertising, banners and other promotional materials provided by the operator in order to increase traffic and promote the operator's website. The Operator undertakes to pay a commission to the Partner from each deal, which will be guided by a visitor who came to the Provider's website through promotional materials placed on the Partner's website. Conditions for payment of commission see Article II. Commission of this agreement.
- Partner commission entitlement arises when a customer goes through a link from the partner's homepage to the operator's website to purchase the product. The commission can be paid to the partner only after the product ordered by the customer is paid to the operator's account. Commission amount: 20% of the sales amount excluding VAT and only for Cannadorra products. The operator reserves the right to change the scope of commissions. The new commission amount is notified to the partner via email. Furthermore, commissions may arise if the customer uses a discount coupon.
- In order to pay the commission, the partner is obliged to provide the account number to which the commission will be sent when registering. Any changes to the address, telephone number, e-mail or postal address or bank details specified for the remittance of the payment must be immediately edited in its user interface. If the partner fails to comply with this obligation, he is responsible for any disadvantages arising from it.
- The Provider will give the Partner access to an online system where he/she can check the status of his / her account, the amount of commission and where he/she can obtain promotional materials.
- If the partner's commission is equal to or less than 50 EUR, the commission amount will not be paid for that calendar month but will be added to the commission to which it was entitled in the following calendar month.
- No remuneration is provided for unpaid or canceled orders.
- Commissions cannot be applied to own orders or wholesale orders. Unless both parties agree otherwise.
III. Rights and obligations of the Partner
- The Partner undertakes to operate a website on which the promotional material of our commission system will be placed in accordance with applicable legislation and relevant social standards. The Affiliate declares that it is the only person authorized to operate the Website on which promotional material promoting our products is placed and owns all necessary authorizations or licenses relating to the content and form of the Website. The Partner is solely responsible for the content and links on its site.
- Access data to the operating system must be treated as strictly confidential. Their transfer to third parties or their publication is prohibited.
- The provided advertising graphics and link codes are protected by copyright law and may be used only in their unaltered form and only for promotion on websites connected to the commission system. Any misuse has criminal consequences.
- It is strictly forbidden to send unfair advertising (Spamming). The Partner undertakes that its website does not contain any material or link to it that: is unlawful, infringes on copyright, trademark and patent rights, trade names and related rights contains any virus that would cause destruction, loss or damage to any equipment, data or program of the operator or end-user.
- The user is not allowed to display on the website other selling prices of products than those that are listed in the operator's e-shops.
IV. Duration, termination of cooperation
- This Agreement is concluded for an unlimited period.
- The Operator is entitled to withdraw from the Agreement if the Partner breaches any of the obligations specified in this Agreement
- This Agreement contains all the agreements of the Parties regarding the subject matter of the Agreement. The secondary oral agreements were not concluded. Changes or amendments to this Agreement are effective only if accepted in writing.
- Termination of this Agreement by the Partner is possible at any time without giving reasons. In this case, all promotional materials provided by the operator must be removed immediately from the partner's website. Any local backup copies of banner and link codes, as well as any software that may have been abandoned to the partnership, must be completely deleted. The further use of advertising graphics in support of other sites is strictly prohibited and has criminal consequences.
- The Operator is entitled at any time to suspend or limit the use of the link (advertising) placed on the Partner's website and is also entitled to change the content and form of its link (advertising) at any time.
Affiliate program Cannadorra
Make money with affiliate program - provisions up to 15%
Would you like to earn some extra money? Do you have a website or a blog? Read further! Integrate your website or blog to our Cannadorra affiliate program and turn your visitors into customers. On each order from your website, you can earn up to 15% provision.
How to begin?
|I have my own website:
Place links or banners from our affiliate administration on your website - and you are going to get paid for each order that has taken place via your link. Get up to 15% provision from each sale of Cannadorra products (without TAX). Example: A customer is going to buy some products via your link or banner for 100€ (without TAX) - your provision is 15€.
|Send the discount to your friends
In the administration of the affiliate program you can send emails to your friends. All your friends are going to get a 5% discount for their purchase and you are going to get the provision of 15% from all their purchases.
|Share on Facebook
Post on your Facebook wall any of our articles/products/pictures and link them with your unique ID. You are going to be paid for each purchase that has taken place via your link.
|I have a youtube channel
Make a video including our hemp products and place product links with your unique ID below the video.
Don´t hesitate to contact us with your questions on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer bulks or white-labeling?
Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Wholesale and delivery for EU countries
- Please provide us with Name of the company, Contact Person, Invoice and delivery address, Email, Telephone, valid EU Vat
- Valid company VAT - needs to be verified by business manager
- Wholesale prices are valid for orders above 200€ (without VAT)
- If the ordered goods are not available in stock, we ship it on the next working day after receiving the goods back in stock.