Recently, the largest survey on the use of CBD has been implemented and it turned out that more and more men and women are beginning to use this substance as an alternative to conventional treatment.
This study also found that after using CBD, over time, patients were able to completely abandon traditional medications. And almost all people who participated in the study say that CBD is a very effective drug.
Subsequent studies have also helped support the fact that an increasing number of people prefer to use cannabidiol (CBD) products than traditional medicines.
CBD is more effective than conventional painkillers, and, in addition, is a purely natural substance.
This study was conducted by Brightfield Group and HelloMD, which involved 2,400 people. HelloMD is a group that unites patients treated with hemp and doctors who prescribe it and trust it.
In order to understand why so many people trust and use CBD, we will answer a few questions.
Who uses CBD?
It should be stated in advance that there are many varieties of hemp, which have different effects on the human body. While another common cannabinoid (THC) is mainly associated with psychoactive effects and gives "high" feeling, CBD is considered a potential cure for many different diseases.
- 68% of hemp CBD users, obtained from hemp, also use THC products
In cases where CBD does not fully cure, it is known for its effects, among other things, to relieve pain, inflammation, anxiety, seizures and convulsions, without the user experiencing confusion or euphoria.
Despite the fact that there is a stigma related to women taking drugs, it remains the case that 55% of users are women, at least according to this survey.
- 43% of users of CBD or CBD from hemp now use hemp instead of other drugs to alleviate the symptoms of disease
- 40% of CBD users now use only hemp instead of other drugs to treat their diseases.
Mainly men prefer products with THC. People who used CBD and who participated in the study suffered from the following diseases:
- Joint ache
- Chronic pain
- Epilepsy and other neurological disorders
- Why is it better to use CBC instead of traditional medicines?
CBD is widely used in the US, and this trend has lasted for several years. Most people also decided to use CBD instead of classical medicines because it is possible to replace several pharmaceutical drugs at once.
It serves many purposes, yet it is still only one natural substance (product). For most users who suffer from mood swings and anxiety disorder, CBD occupies better than conventional pharmaceutical alternatives.
- Joint pain and inflammation: Only 48% of users treat their pain/inflammation with hemp products with THC prevalence, compared with approximately 54% of users with CBD (derived from hemp)
- Migraine: 38% of users treat migraine with products with a large amount of CBD, 35% of users use CBD from hemp and 34% mainly THC
- Severe / chronic pain: 28% of patients treat chronic pain predominantly with hemp with THC, 32% who use products with a predominance of CBD
- Arthritis: 24% of patients treat arthritis with hemp products predominantly with THC, 28% of users with products with dominant CDB and 31% of users with CBD hemp
- Nausea: 26% of users treat nausea only with CBD and 31%c with CBD from hemp
If we want to compare the amount of CBD needed to alleviate pain, depression and inflammation in cancer patients, with a large number of different analgesics produced by pharmaceutical companies, it is clear that CBD has a future in the treatment of pain, and this is associated with a very low risk of side effects.
No negative effects of CBD oil for human organs have been shown, whereas for pharmaceutical preparations of industrial production, they negatively affect the kidneys or liver with prolonged use.
CBD Oil - food supplement, full-spectrum of cannabinoids, 970mg CBD oil 10% is a unique dietary ...
CBD Oil - food supplement, full-spectrum of cannabinoids, 475mg CBD, mixed with organic hemp seed oil. ...
CBD Hemp Oil 2% is a unique dietary supplement that supports the immune system and benefits the body's ...
Influence of CBD on health
It turned out that CBD has a positive and protective effect on the human brain. It also has anti-cancer properties, and therefore is recommended for patients with that diagnosis.
Due to its numerous advantages, the number of people using CBD is growing. This is not just a medicine for those who are seriously ill, but for others who want to take care of their health.
Approximately 66% of CCD users said that products containing CBD are "more effective" or even "much more effective" to alleviate the symptoms of the disease than non-prescription drugs. And if more specific:
- 67% among users of CBD-only products and products with CBD predominance
- 69% among hemp users
Because it is an adaptive and regulatory substance, it is an understandable drug that relieves many symptoms and is still just one substance.
- 14% of CBD users claim that hemp use gives them an extremely effective relief from nausea versus 11% of users with only hemp-based CBD
- 11% of users of CBD dominant and hemp-derived products claim that hemp is extremely effective against arthritis, while the same is claimed by only 9% of THC users.
CBD is known to favor a balance or homeostasis and reduce high blood pressure. It is a form of therapy that works on the principle of multiple targeting. It is more effective than conventional painkillers that work just for pain.
No study has shown the negative effects of the CBD (except for several harmless side-effects) because it uses our own body kannabinoid system, known as the endocannabinoid system. The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) is the human body's regulatory system that communicates with other internal systems.