Homemade rolls with hemp seed
- Published: 2020-03-26
- Last Updated: 2022-08-24
- Author: Alexandra Ribola
We bring you a recipe for easy, fast and delicious homemade pastry covered with hemp seed. These are homemade cheese rolls that do not even need to rise. Yeast is not required to prepare them, we only need baking powder. In the oven, they are finished in half an hour and they taste really great :-)
- Mix smooth flour with baking powder in a bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil, and mix.
- Add the cream cheese and knead the dough by hand.
- Roll out the dough and form a circle several millimeters thick.
- Cut the dough into eighths and roll a roll from each piece.
- Place baking paper on a baking sheet.
- Put rolls on the baking sheet.
- Whisk the egg yolk with hemp salt and pepper and rub the rolls.
- Sprinkle the rolls with shelled hemp seeds.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.