CBD ointment 30 ml
Do you need personal help or consultation?
99% of customer recommend us
Who is CBD ointment suitable for?
CBD ointment is suitable for any skin problem.
- dry and cracked areas on the skin
- allergic skin reactions such as pimples, red patches and hives
- pigment spots
- chapped lips and to treat the delicate skin around the mouth
- colds as a balm under the nose for irritated skin
- accelerates scar healing
- helps against acne
How does the CBD in the ointment work?
It contains 90 mg of CBD, which has the following effects on the skin:
- Anti-inflammatory effect: CBD has anti-inflammatory properties, which means it can help reduce inflammation in the body (eczema, etc.).
- Promoting faster wound healing: Some studies suggest that CBD may promote faster skin healing, reduce redness and swelling after skin injuries, and contribute to better scar healing.
- Hydration and skin care: CBD ointment contains, among other things, lanolin, which is a sheep fat that forms a “filter” on the skin to provide long-term hydration.
- Acne: CBD can also be useful for people suffering from acne, as it has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
What does CBD ointment contain?
The basis for the CBD ointment is hemp skin ointment, to which a high CBD content (90 mg) is added, also the individual ingredients are slightly modified to make the ointment as natural as possible.
The ointment does not contain petroleum jelly, replacing it with lanolin, shea butter and beeswax. It also contains hemp oil, which is anti-inflammatory and regenerative.
Lanolin, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Alcohol denat., Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cannabidiol, Cera Alba, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
How to use CBD ointment?
Ideally, apply to the affected area as needed, twice a day.
Reviews on the product CBD ointment 30 ml