CBD capsules - 100 pieces (* 1000 mg CBD)
Do you need personal help or consultation?
99% of customer recommend us
The CBD capsules harmonize the natural processes in the body and this supports its defenses. They have a positive effect on heart rate, cholesterol, blood sugar, normal skin condition as well as muscle and joint function.
What sets CBD capsules apart from other CBD products?
- the capsules are vegan
- simple dosage
- One capsule contains 10 mg of CBD
- the capsules contain the full range of cannabinoids and taste-neutral
- an alternative to CBD hemp oils
1 capsule per day - Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. The pack contains 100 capsules.
CBD capsules (sometimes also referred to as pills) are undoubtedly the most convenient and fastest ways of CBD consumption. They do not cause dependence, aren’t psychoactive and are completely hassle-free. The taste is neutral and capsules are easy to digest.
CBD Capsules – What Are They?
Considered to be one of the longest-lasting ways of CBD consumption they stay in our body system for up to seven hours. The dosage is very easy, the same as with all other vitamin capsules. All you need is a glass of water to help you to swallow a capsule. Most of the outer caps are gelatin-based (some companies offer vegan or vegetarian-friendly caps) with CBD tincture filling. Taken daily creates a residual effect and once you find out a suitable dosage you’re set up to take them twice a day - in the morning after you get up and in the evening before you go to bed.
Why CBD Capsules and Not CBD Oil?
Don’t get overwhelmed by the array of different ways of CBD application. Read more about CBD capsules vs. CBD oil.
Just think of oil:
- Yes, it’s greasy, it’s messy.
- It needs to be closed properly after opening otherwise possible leakage stains everything up while soaking through layers and layers of material afterwards.
- Measuring oil precisely is also slightly headachey. The droppers usually ease the situation yet lack the reliability to fill up properly.
- All over it’s not an easy task to get the dosage right.
Capsules come in handy packaging which won’t leak.
- They are easy to store as well as to travel with.
- The amount of CBD in them is precisely measured thus there is no chance of altering the measurement.
- Unless being chewed they do not have any taste and are free of odour.
- Due to their handy container packaging, you can easily manage them on the go.
Three different forms to choose from
First, let's look at some basic terms for better further understanding. What is the difference between full, broad-spectrum and isolate?
- Terpenes – cannabis plants have a very specific aroma and effects that are caused by terpenes.
- Cannabinoids – substances that are derived from cannabis plants e.a. CBC, CBN, CBG, CBDa, THC
Now, it’s vital to know the differences in your future reference when it comes to choosing the right product.
Fatty acids, vitamins, phytonutrients, minerals, terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids all occur in full-spectrum products. There is also THC present, however, the amount present is not enough to get you high. Full-spectrum is said to be well suitable for epilepsy treatments. Sadly, out of the three, it is restricted in some countries because of the occurrence of THC exceeding the legal limits. (Travellers should refrain from traveling with full spectrum products as custom officers of some countries may not like to see them in your luggage.)
Reportedly broad-spectrum products are more effective than isolates. Besides CBD there are also other cannabinoids present in this type namely CBC, CBN, CBG, and CBDa. If one of these cannabinoids isn’t on the list of ingredients the product cannot be classed as a broad spectrum.
is CBD in its purest form. There are no traces of other cannabinoids or terpenes and don’t contain any traces of THC. The level of CBD in this form is 99% and is the only one out of the three that guarantees such purity.
Potential Benefits of CBD Capsules
There aren’t any psychoactive properties in CBD capsules and will help you to establish a relaxed and peaceful state of mind. CBD fights anxiety and stress by activating serotonin receptors and has numerous other beneficial health impacts.
- Anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties – athletes suffering from difficult-to-treat pains swear by the ability of CBD to heal varying degrees of pain from acute to chronic.
- Immune system boost - studies have determined that the right concentration of antioxidants in CBD is an effective way to boost up our immune system. Daily consumption of capsules may be an efficient way towards improved immunity.
- Migraine management – unexpected attacks of severe headaches are usually soothed by opioids or painkillers but these can cause damage to our digestive system. CBD targets brain receptors that show abnormal activity and it results in reducing migraine.
- Substance addiction control – CBD reduces feelings of dependency or desire to abuse addictive substances. After being introduced to CBD, opioids, tobacco, cocaine, or alcohol dependents showed a lower desire to relapse the substance.
- Skin-health improvement – CBD capsules consumption positively maintains moisture and soothes inflammation of our skin which proofs essential in combat against skin-related problems.
- Anti-insomnia properties – interaction with serotonin receptors results in a calmer mind thus improved sleeping management.
Do not try before you buy
It’s always good to know how to make the right choice. What you need to look at first of all is the way the company sources its CBD hemp. The plant works as a soil cleanser which means that when it grows in a polluted environment, it soaks dangerous toxins out of soil and stores them within itself. These toxins would then travel to your body together with the capsule. Next is the straightforward information on dosage. Always check that there is information about milligrams of CBD in capsules as well as other ingredients.
Not all the certificates bear value
With the current boom of capsules, many companies give out fake information and forge their certifications. Check that the tests were done by someone outside of the company, possibly a laboratory that has a proof full reputation. What also helps our customer reviews. Read through them or have a live chat with the retailer. Sellers without reviews or those offering free samples in an exchange for membership/subscription are rather dodgy and not worth bothering.
Which Capsule Should You Choose?
Each one of us has a different working body system thus is very hard to give a direct answer. The effects on our bodies are very individual (depending on our body built, height, weight, etc.) and honestly speaking no one can tell you: Go for this or this exactly will work for you. Primarily you want to consider what the initial reason for starting with CBD capsules is. If your prime purpose considers insomnia then base your research on capsules that subsidize sleeping pills. If you suffer from anxiety, you’ll very likely search for some full-spectrum products. Remember that starting with the strongest dosage isn’t highly recommended which means that the strongest 1000mg capsules do not make a good start. Researchers suggest that when taking CBD products for seizures of depression or anxiety the strongest products lack effect anyway. In the beginning try some smaller dosages like 20, 25, or 30mg/ml, monitor the reaction, and swap for something stronger with the time.
Become a Member of CBD Family
The popularity of CBD products has gone up to tens of millions of users worldwide over the past three years (the biggest increase has been recorded since the beginning of the pandemic). You can look for members amongst top-notch athletes, celebrities, or even politicians. They all converted to these vitamin lookalike capsules that do not cause dependence and have mighty health beneficial properties. Are you ready to join this gradually growing family to improve your overall health profile?
Reviews on the product CBD capsules - 100 pieces (* 1000 mg CBD)
I discovered Cannadorra a year ago, and I'm very happy about it, at first I didn't orient myself, but thanks to their great communication with customers, I had not only advice on what to choose, but also how to enjoy it. I have a physical pain and because of them also insomnia. CBD tablets, their beautiful green color is a feast for the eyes, and not only that, they fall asleep beautifully after them, I felt a general mental calm. sore joints and muscles, there is no lard so pleasantly smells and spreads well on massaging, for me it's great, I'm looking forward to trying other products.
Have a nice day and go on, you do a great job.