Hemp seed crusted baked cod
- Published: 2017-07-31
- Last Updated: 2022-08-24
- Author: Eva Kellerová
Hemp seed crusted cod is the perfect easy dinner featuring a crunchy, slightly spicy crust on top a perfectly cooked flaky fillet of fish.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Use a paper towel to dry fish. Assemble dipping stations: one dish for coconut flour, one bowl with beaten egg, one very shallow dish with a mix of hemp seeds and hemp seasoning.
- Coat one side of each piece of fish with flour by quickly dipping it in the flour.
- Brush coconut flour covered side with egg wash.
- Dip the piece (egg wash side down) in the hemp seed seasoning mix.
- Place on a parchment paper lined sheet and bake at 350F for 25 minutes. (If you have an oven safe cooling rack, place the cooling rack over the parchment paper. Spray it will cooking oil and place the fish on top for a crispier finish! )
- Broil for 3-5 minutes and remove from oven.