Wholesale and Affiliate cooperation
- Published: 2020-03-04
- Last Updated: 2022-08-26
- Author: Alexandra Ribola
Zelená Země s.r.o. Partner Program - Terms and Conditions
I. General provisions for using the commission system
- By completing the registration form and registering in the commission system, the registering User (hereinafter referred to as "Partner") agrees with the terms and conditions of the commission system in full. It hereby concludes a cooperation agreement with the Operator of that commission system ('the Operator'). Operator: Zelená Země s.r.o., Wuchterlova 523/5, 160 00 Prague 6, Czech Republic, IČO: 24728993.
- The Operator has the right to change these conditions at any time without prior notice and will inform registered users in an appropriate manner (eg through administration news). The amended Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been agreed upon from the date of publication of the new Terms and Conditions.
- If the User (Partner) does not agree with the latest version of the terms and conditions, he/she has the possibility to terminate the cooperation by sending an email to the operator at email@example.com with a request to terminate the registration.
- The User (Partner) declares that he/she agrees with the information provided to him/her and that he/she is of legal age and fully legally competent under the laws of his / her country.
- The Partner will place on its website, links, advertising, banners and other promotional materials provided by the operator in order to increase traffic and promote the operator's website. The Operator undertakes to pay a commission to the Partner from each deal, which will be guided by a visitor who came to the Provider's website through promotional materials placed on the Partner's website. Conditions for payment of commission see Article II. Commission of this agreement.
- Partner commission entitlement arises when a customer goes through a link from the partner's homepage to the operator's website to purchase the product. The commission can be paid to the partner only after the product ordered by the customer is paid to the operator's account. Commission amount: 20% of the sales amount excluding VAT and only for Cannadorra products. The operator reserves the right to change the scope of commissions. The new commission amount is notified to the partner via email. Furthermore, commissions may arise if the customer uses a discount coupon.
- In order to pay the commission, the partner is obliged to provide the account number to which the commission will be sent when registering. Any changes to the address, telephone number, e-mail or postal address or bank details specified for the remittance of the payment must be immediately edited in its user interface. If the partner fails to comply with this obligation, he is responsible for any disadvantages arising from it.
- The Provider will give the Partner access to an online system where he/she can check the status of his / her account, the amount of commission and where he/she can obtain promotional materials.
- If the partner's commission is equal to or less than 50 EUR, the commission amount will not be paid for that calendar month but will be added to the commission to which it was entitled in the following calendar month.
- No remuneration is provided for unpaid or canceled orders.
- Commissions cannot be applied to own orders or wholesale orders. Unless both parties agree otherwise.
III. Rights and obligations of the Partner
- The Partner undertakes to operate a website on which the promotional material of our commission system will be placed in accordance with applicable legislation and relevant social standards. The Affiliate declares that it is the only person authorized to operate the Website on which promotional material promoting our products is placed and owns all necessary authorizations or licenses relating to the content and form of the Website. The Partner is solely responsible for the content and links on its site.
- Access data to the operating system must be treated as strictly confidential. Their transfer to third parties or their publication is prohibited.
- The provided advertising graphics and link codes are protected by copyright law and may be used only in their unaltered form and only for promotion on websites connected to the commission system. Any misuse has criminal consequences.
- It is strictly forbidden to send unfair advertising (Spamming). The Partner undertakes that its website does not contain any material or link to it that: is unlawful, infringes on copyright, trademark and patent rights, trade names and related rights contains any virus that would cause destruction, loss or damage to any equipment, data or program of the operator or end-user.
- The user is not allowed to display on the website other selling prices of products than those that are listed in the operator's e-shops.
IV. Duration, termination of cooperation
- This Agreement is concluded for an unlimited period.
- The Operator is entitled to withdraw from the Agreement if the Partner breaches any of the obligations specified in this Agreement
- This Agreement contains all the agreements of the Parties regarding the subject matter of the Agreement. The secondary oral agreements were not concluded. Changes or amendments to this Agreement are effective only if accepted in writing.
- Termination of this Agreement by the Partner is possible at any time without giving reasons. In this case, all promotional materials provided by the operator must be removed immediately from the partner's website. Any local backup copies of banner and link codes, as well as any software that may have been abandoned to the partnership, must be completely deleted. The further use of advertising graphics in support of other sites is strictly prohibited and has criminal consequences.
- The Operator is entitled at any time to suspend or limit the use of the link (advertising) placed on the Partner's website and is also entitled to change the content and form of its link (advertising) at any time.
- Published: 2018-08-16
- Last Updated: 2022-08-26
- Author: Kristyna Lengyelova
Would you like to earn some extra money? Do you have a website or a blog? Read further! Integrate your website or blog to our Cannadorra affiliate program and turn your visitors into customers. On each order from your website, you can earn up to 15% provision.
How to begin?
|I have my own website:
Place links or banners from our affiliate administration on your website - and you are going to get paid for each order that has taken place via your link. Get up to 15% provision from each sale of Cannadorra products (without TAX). Example: A customer is going to buy some products via your link or banner for 100€ (without TAX) - your provision is 15€.
|Send the discount to your friends
In the administration of the affiliate program you can send emails to your friends. All your friends are going to get a 5% discount for their purchase and you are going to get the provision of 15% from all their purchases.
|Share on Facebook
Post on your Facebook wall any of our articles/products/pictures and link them with your unique ID. You are going to be paid for each purchase that has taken place via your link.
|I have a youtube channel
Make a video including our hemp products and place product links with your unique ID below the video.
Don´t hesitate to contact us with your questions on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published: 2015-12-31
- Last Updated: 2022-08-26
- Author: Ondrej Stovicek
Wholesale and delivery for EU countries
- Please provide us with Name of the company, Contact Person, Invoice and delivery address, Email, Telephone, valid EU Vat
- Valid company VAT - needs to be verified by business manager
- Wholesale prices are valid for orders above 200€ (without VAT)
- If the ordered goods are not available in stock, we ship it on the next working day after receiving the goods back in stock.