Terms of Services Cannadorra.com
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Condition apply for shopping in the online store www.cannadorra.com, operated by company Zelená Země s.r.o., residing at Wuchterlova 523/5, Praha 6, IČ: 24728993. The company is registered in Business register, mainatined by the Municipal Court in Prague, part C, file no. 169401
- INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and conditions") of Zelená Země s.r.o., with registered office at Wuchterlova 523/5 , Praha 6, identification number: 24728993, registered in the Business Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File no. 169401 (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") govern the mutual rights and obligations of the contractual parties arising out of or linked with the Purchase Contract (the "Purchase Agreement") concluded between the Seller and any individual or legal person (the "Buyer" . The e-shop is operated by the seller at www.zelenazeme.cz through the web interface (hereinafter referred to as the "web interface of the shop").
- Business Terms and Conditions further govern the rights and obligations of the parties during using the Seller's Website located at www.cannadorra.com (hereinafter "Website") and other related legal relationships. The Business terms do not apply to cases where a person who intends to buy the products from the seller is ordering the products in the scope of his/her business activity.
- The provisions derogating from the terms and conditions may be negotiated in the sales contract. Special arrangements in the purchase agreement take precedence over the provisions of the terms and conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Purchase Agreement. The Purchase Agreement and the Terms and Conditions are written in the Czech language. The purchase contract can be concluded in the Czech language.
- Seller may change the wording of the Terms and Conditions and add words to it. This provision does not violate the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
- After the registration, performed on the seller's website, the buyer can access his/her user interface on. From the user interface, the buyer can perform the ordering of the products (hereinafter referred to as the "user account"). The buyer can also order products without the registration, directly from the web interface of the store.
- When registering on a web site and ordering the products, the Buyer is obliged to indicate all the data correctly and truthfully. The buyer is obliged to update the details given in the user account upon any change. Data provided by buyers in the user account and given when ordering the products are considered to be correct by the seller.
- Access to the user account is secured by user name and password. Buyer is required to keep the information necessary to access his user account confident, and he/she acknowledges that the seller is not liable for breaching of this obligation by the buyer.
- The buyer is not entitled to allow using of the Users account to third persons.
- The Seller may cancel the User account, especially if it has not been used for 2 years, by or in case the Buyer violates his obligations arising from the Purchase Agreement (including the Terms and Conditions).
- The Buyer acknowledges that the User account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the hardware and software of the Seller, or the maintenance of hardware and software of third parties.
- CONCLUDING THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
- The store's web interface includes a list of products offered by the Seller for sale, including the prices of the individual products offered. The prices of the products offered are listed including value added tax and all related fees. The offer of products and the prices of these products remain valid for as long as they are displayed in the web interface of the store. This provision does not limit the seller's ability to conclude a Purchase agreement under individually negotiated terms. All offers for the selling of products, placed in the web interface of the shop are non-binding and the Seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract for these goods.
- The store's web interface also includes information on the cost of packaging and delivering the products. Information on the expenses associated with the packaging and delivery of the products listed in the web interface of the store is valid only in cases when the goods are delivered within the territory of the Czech Republic.
- To order the products, the buyer shall fill the ordering form in the web interface of the store. The order form contains, in particular, information about:
- ordered goods (the buyer "puts" the ordered products into the electronic shopping cart on the web interface of the store)
- the method of payment of the purchase price of the products, the details of the required method of delivery of the ordered goods
- information on the costs associated with the delivery of products (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Order")
- Before sending the order from the seller, it is possible for the buyer to check and modify the data entered by the buyer in the order, even with regard to the buyer's permission to identify and correct the errors that occurred during entering the data into the order. The order will be sent by the Buyer to the Seller by clicking on the "Completing the Order" button. The data listed in the order are deemed correct by the Seller. The Seller shall confirm the receiving of the order to the Buyer immediately upon receiving the order by e-mail sent to the Buyer's e-mail address specified in the User Interface or in the Order (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer's Electronic Address").
- The seller is always entitled to ask the buyer for additional confirmation of the order (for example, in writing or by telephone), depending on the nature of the order (quantity of goods, purchase price, estimated transport costs).
- The contractual relationship between the Seller and the Buyer arises from the delivery of the order (the acceptance of it) by the Seller to the Buyer by sending e-mail to the buyer's e-mail address.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not obliged to conclude the Purchase Agreement, in particular with persons who have previously substantially violated the Purchase Agreement (including the Terms and Conditions).
- By signing the purchase agreement, the Buyer declares that he is over 18 years old! The seller reserves the right to cancel the order in case of any doubt as to whether or not the purchaser has met this condition, especially in case of purchasing products containing alcohol and tobacco products.
- The Buyer agrees to use remote means of communication when making a purchase agreement. Costs incurred by the buyer when using remote means of communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, telephone call costs) are paid by the buyer himself.
III. PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- The prices of the products are valid at the moment of placing the order. This price will be stated in the order and in the email confirming acceptance of the order. The price always includes the applicable VAT rate.
- Under the Purchase Agreement The Buyer may pay the Seller for the cost of products and any costs associated with the delivery of products in the following ways:
- in cash upon delivery;
- by wire transfer to the seller's account no. 2400291459/2010, held with Fio banka a.s., in case of payment from Slovakia, the account no. is 2400291459/8330 (the account is held with a Slovakian bank)(hereinafter referred as „Seller’s account").
- Together with the purchase price, the Buyer is also obliged to pay the Seller the costs associated with the packaging and the delivery of the products. Unless specified otherwise, the purchase price and the costs associated with the delivery of the products are included.
- In the case of cash payment, the purchase price shall be payable upon delivery of the goods. In the case of a non-cash payment, the purchase price is payable within 14 days from the purchase contract being concluded.
- In the case of non-cash payment, the Buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price of the products together with adding the variable payment symbol. In case of non-cash payment, the purchaser's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the seller's account.
- Any possible discounts on the price of the products provided by the Seller to the Buyer shall not be combined.
- The Seller shall issue a tax invoice for payments made under a purchase contract to the buyer. The seller is a value added tax payer.
- DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS AND DELIVERY CONDITIONS
- Receiving of the order will be confirmed by the seller via e-mail. The products are usually dispatched within five business days of receipt of the order (or in case of payment in advance of crediting the amount to the seller's account). In case the products are sold out, the Seller notifies the Buyer and they agree on the next steps.
- The method of delivery of the products and fees connecting to it are defined in the section information about transport, that are an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of sending ordered products through Czech Mail, the maximum weight of one order is 30 kg. Personal pick up of products in Jihlava does not limit the weight of ordered products.
- When receiving your order, you may be asked to prove your age if you purchased products containing alcohol, or tobacco products!
- The Buyer is obliged to properly take the order from the carrier, to check the integrity of the packaging and to notify the carrier of possible damage without delay. In case of damage to the package indicating unauthorized opening of the package or its apparent damage by wrong handling, the buyer is advised not to accept the package.
- NOT ACCEPTING THE ORDERED PRODUCTS
- By concluding the purchase contract, the Buyer is obliged to accept the ordered goods. If the Buyer violates this obligation, he/she is liable for the damage that will incur to the Seller. The Buyer and the Seller hereby agree that if the Buyer does not accept the order, paid upon delivery and it will be returned, he/she will pay the damages to the Seller only at a flat rate of 500, -CZK. The Seller declares that he will not claim actual compensation for costs of labor, removal, packaging, invoicing, expedition, postage, unpacking, credit, deposit, lost profits, etc., but only a flat-rate compensation. The aforementioned agreed amount of CZK 500 is payable within 15 days from the moment when the ordered package was handed over to the first carrier.
- WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT AND A CONFLICT WITH THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
- The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the receipt of the filling in the meaning of §53 paragraph 7 of the Civil Code.
- The Buyer undertakes to use the right to withdraw from the contract by sending the undamaged goods which do not show any signs of use to the Seller's address, in the original package and with all the accessories and documentation provided, in such a way that the products cannot be damaged during transportation. The Seller recommends insuring the package. It is also explicitly stated that packages sent as cash on delivery cannot be accepted. In this case, the shipping costs go to the customer.
- Before any return of the products, the customer is obliged to inform the supplier by e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to the address Zelená Země s.r.o., Wuchterlova 523/5, 160 00 Praha 6.
- Upon withdrawal from the contract you must provide your first and last name, number of order, and contact (e-mail or telephone) and provide the original or a copy of the purchase receipt. Packages from which it is not clear where they were sent to us from, will be returned to the sender.
- Upon receipt of the returned products, the Seller is obliged to send the purchase price to the customer's bank account or billing address within 30 days, at the latest.
- The Seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract until the products are dispatched, in case of unavailability of the goods, significant changes in the price of the goods or doubts about the Buyer's age when ordering products containing alcohol or tobacco products. However, before withdrawal, the Seller is always required to contact the Buyer in order to agree on the next step.
- In case the products do not correspond with the purchase contract at the time of acceptance, the Buyer shall proceed in accordance with § 616 Civil Code.
VII. WARRANTY AND COMPLAINT
- The warranty on products sold through the e-shop is governed by, and is in accordance with, applicable law. If the Buyer is a consumer and unless the warranty period is longer, the warranty period is 24 months from receipt of the products. In case the period of time for the use is in accordance with special legal regulations, it shall be marked on the items sold, its packaging or the instructions attached to it. The warranty period expires on expiry date of this period.
- The warranty does not apply to wear and tear caused by the normal use. For items sold at a lower price, the warranty does not apply to defects for which the lower price has been negotiated.
- Depending on the nature of the damage, the Buyer has following rights when claiming a claim:
- In case of a defect that can be removed, the Buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge, timely and properly, and the Seller is obliged to remove the defect without undue delay. If this is not disproportionate due to the nature of the defect, the Buyer may request the replacement of the item, or if the defect is located only on a part of the product, the replacement of the part. If such a procedure is not possible, the Buyer may request a reasonable discount on the price of the item or he/she can withdraw from the contract.
- If the defect is beyond repair, and it prevents the proper use of the product, the Buyer has the right for exchanging defective product or to withdraw from the contract of sale, the same rights belong to the Buyer if the defects are removable, but if the Buyer cannot use the product properly due to repeated occurrence of the defect after repairing, or for greater number of defects. A recurrence of a defect shall be considered if the same defect that has been removed at least twice in the warranty period occurs again. The greater number of defects is considered if the product has at least three defects that prevent its proper use at the same time.
- If any other defect is irreparable and if the Buyer does not require the replacement of the item, he is entitled to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or withdrawal from the purchase contract.
- Upon the complaint the Buyer is obliged to attach the purchase document and to fill the accompanying sheet.
- The Seller shall inform himself about the state of the complaint of the Buyer.
- The Seller decides about the complaint immediately, in complex cases within three business days. This period does not include the time appropriate according to the type of product or service needed to expertly assess the defect. The complaint shall be resolved by the Seller without any unnecessary delay, no later than 30 days after the date of issuing the complaint. Upon expiry of this period, the consumer has the same rights as with a defect that cannot be eliminated.
- In case of a legitimate claim, the Buyer is entitled for reimbursement of the costs associated with the claim (in particular the shipping paid by him when sending the products claimed). In case of withdrawal due to a defect, the Buyer also has the right to reimburse the costs of such withdrawal. In case of an unjustified complaint, the products will be returned to the customer at his own expense. Costs associated with the transportation of products to the customer after a legitimate claim has been settled, are paid by the seller.
- If the replacement of the goods occurs during the period of warranty, the warranty period begins to run anew from the date of receipt of the new product. After a legitimate complaint has been processed, the warranty period is extended by the duration of the claim procedure (this period begins to run on the day following the receipt of the goods and ends on the day the complaint is settled - not the date of the customer's pickup).
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- I agree with the processing of my contact details (name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail, IP address) by Zelená Země s.r.o. in order to offer the services and products of Zelená Země s.r.o.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- The seller reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. The changed conditions shall be advertised in an appropriate manner on the website www.cannadorra.com
- These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on the date 25.5.2018
These Terms and Conditions are a translation of the language version of Zelená Země, which operates in the Czech Republic and is governed by the Czech legislation.